PHO Autumn Wine REB 02schreiner-bb

  • Subject: PHO Autumn Wine REB 02schreiner-bb
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 16:49:43 +0200

AUTUMN WINE

(Vincent Christopherson, R. 2003), Sdlg. P4-197SH. BB, 25" (64 cm), M & RE
"S. and style arms wine red; F. darker velvety wine red, lighter wine red rim; beards mustard, short upturned white horn.

Rock Star X FP2: (Sky Hooks x Momentum).

Argyle Acres 2003 "

It's been in bloom for two weeks now.
Not sure yet if it will set pods, but it has given me very fertile pollen,
have a look at the ones that are already pregnant:

I'll be back
Lenora Pearl
Low ho silver
Her Royal Highness
Gypsy boy
Concoction
Prince of burgundy
Sky king Return
Derive
and Pinch me !!!!!

I was planning on a 20% success ratio.....I will think twice before using it now, it's too potent!

Loïc

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group