HYB What i got with MTBs

  • Subject: HYB What i got with MTBs
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:39:33 +0200

Hello, Cyber Friends,
First, thanks to all of you that helped me, by adopting my seeds of TB XTB crosses, to focus better on my project. I'm sure these seedlings will be very happy with their foster parents!
Second, i thought you might like to know more about my crossing "normal" irises with these new tetraploids MTBs.
 In fact, they easily mix, with a very good amount of seeds.
Here is the list of the crosses i have made.
When you go through them, you might, with a bit of imagination,  get more than a hint, but vivid images of what i'm searching with these crosses : smaller flowers, on elegant thinner stalks.
On top of it, most are rebloomers, so eventually, after a couple of generations, i should get  the "repeat, cycle & everblooming / continuous / non-daylight dependant  rebloomers of my dreams...!" *
So, this is another list to have fun with, and hopefully give you the desire to experiment with these dainty little ones too!
Maui Mango:
as pod parent:
10 seeds with Romantic Evening
15 seeds with Midsummer's Eve
pods that need to ripen...
Desert Orange
Cameo Blush.
as pol parent:
Elegant Lass:
as pod parent:
45 seeds with Forever Blue
pods that need to ripen...
Cameo Blush
Wizard's Return
as pol parent:
40 seeds with Wise
47 seeds with Smash
41 seeds with Wise
31 seeds with Fairy Footsteps
31 seeds with Step Ahead
26 seeds with Wizard's Return
46 seeds with Clarence
4 seeds with Voila
pods that need to ripen...
I'll be back
Skyking Return
Aglow Again:
as pod parent:
39 seeds with Midsummer's Eve
17 seeds with Dolce
pods that need to ripen...
Cameo Blush
as pol parent:
Rave Review :
as pod parent:
as pol parent:
6 seeds with Vamp
46 seeds with Sweetly Sung
Claire Doodle:
as pod parent:
as pol parent:
pods that need to ripen...
I'll be back
Lunar whitewash
Raindance return
Low ho silver
Forever blue
Dark crystal
as pod parent:
47 seeds with Elegant lass
46 seeds with Miss Nellie
as pol parent:
53 seeds with Come to me
18 seeds with Midinette
45 seeds with Ostrogoth
Apricot Drops:
as pod parent:
5 seeds with (DD05-01a = (Pele X Hot))
as pol parent:
Step Ahead :
as pod parent:
24 seedlings (2006 cross) with Romantic Evening
34seeds with ("Fris"= DD05-16b = (What Again X Sapphire Jewel))
48 seeds with (DD05-49l = (Sapphire Jewel X What Again))
31 seeds with Elegant lass
31 seeds with Breakers
31 seeds with Best Bet
* "repeat, cycle & everblooming / continuous / non-daylight dependant  rebloomer...!"
The copyright of this _expression_ belongs to Betty Wilkerson.

Yahoo! News

Kevin Sites

Get coverage of

world crises.