Re: Need photo for these below

  • Subject: Re: Need photo for these below
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 12:49:57 -0700

 Thanks so much to Jean, Anita and Ann,
We had our first rhizome sale yesterday, but with this brand new bunch, they don't seem to care whether we had a picture or not.  It was none stop from 10-2 and being a new club, we only really had about 65  different cultivars. We added  9 new members, so I made my 50 quota, I think,
that I had set for VAIS  first year.
Thanks again to everyone that has helped me get this going the past year.
Especially all the nice photos that are posted.
Linda in CW AZ
Verde Valley Area Iris Society