Re: HYB: Questionable seedling

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Questionable seedling
  • From: "flatnflashy" <flatnflashy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 21:25:07 -0000

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Francelle" <fjmjedwards@...>

I'm with Mike, breed it baby. The good news is it's not really
taking up that much room in your beds if it only has two rhizomes.

I really like the pattern... good description Mike "melted crayon".
If you decide you want to toss it after all... I'ld give it a good
home... it could be BFF with my 05-119-12.

Just spitballing... I get the impression that the two rhizomes
are "still" the original clump. What would happen if you divided
them? I wonder if that would stimulate a new growth pattern.