Re: HYB available seeds fromTB X TB crosses

  • Subject: Re: HYB available seeds fromTB X TB crosses
  • From: "Rosemary Hart" <2rhart@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 09:43:07 -0400

Hello Loic!

Thank you for offering seeds from your crosses again!  I hope I have not seen this too late again this year.  My iris garden is small but there are also a few other hybridizers in my local club, SIDHDIS, the Southern Indiana Daylily Hosta Daffodil and Iris Society.

If any of the following are still available our club would be very happy to bring a few of them on.

TT05-10a=perfect interlude X enchanting
Ti05-01a=snow spoon X nth jewel
TT05-07d=pink att x liaison
TT05-20b=liaison x easter time
TB06-07=coral x mid eve

I do not think I have your address. Please tell me if I need to send you envelopes or stamps.

My street address is:

Rosemary Hart
1422 Elliston Drive
Bloomington, Indiana  47401