  • Subject: Re: HYB
  • From: "Ted Baker" <tedebaker@shaw.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 09:23:46 -0700

Thanks for your kind words Loic.  I really enjoy what you have sent in also.  I constantly look at iris-photos and thought it about time that I start sending something in as a way of saying thanks to all of you who have given me so much enjoyment over the past few years.
The colour my camera does not do well with is the very dark purple as in Dirigo Black Velvet.  As you say it comes out too blue and does not have that black, velvety colour that it really is.
Many thanks .......  Ted