  • Subject: Re: HYB
  • From: "Ted Baker" <tedebaker@shaw.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 09:30:09 -0700

Hello Linda,
Yes, my computer mixes them up and seems to do it even when I try to revers the names!!  And yes, IRISH JIG is the top one and BAMBOO SHADOWS is the one with more tan and the violet below the beard.
As I said in an earlier note we will be planting the Beardless for the 2011 Convention soon, September 22 to be exact.  But we have no way of knowing how many until they arrive. With them I will get some JIs from Ensata for myself, but only 6 if I remember right.  All my new Siberians and beardeds were planted in April and August but still some transplanting to do.
Thanks ............  Ted