HYB TBXTB seeds available-list edited

  • Subject: HYB TBXTB seeds available-list edited
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 09:05:35 +0200

  All the seeds are finally ripe and dry!

Here is the list of the seeds still available for adoption:

DD

pod

pol

seeds left

tt08-13

frappe

TB06-07a=coral satin x mid eve

25

tt08-30

boysenberry

scotland yard

19

tt08-33

battle star

heartbreak hotel

30

tt08-37

TT06-01e=juicy fruit x pagan pink

april jewel

26

tt08-40

TT06-01d=juicy fruit x pagan pink

slapstick

23

tt08-44

TT06-01d=juicy fruit x pagan pink

avona

29

tt08-47

earl of essex

special feature

20

tt08-51

syncopation

TT05-10a=perfect interlude X enchanting

26

tt08-52

TT05-10a=perfect interlude X enchanting

TT05-20b=liaison x easter time

54

tt08-53

TT05-28j=ringo X gyp ro

TT05-10a=perfect interlude X enchanting

53

tt08-55

TT05-10a=perfect interlude X enchanting

bushwacked

47

tt08-58

TT05-20b=liaison x easter time

TT05-09e=cerf x liaison

20

Pictures of some of the seedlings i've used in these crosses are on iris-photo.
Will add the missing ones as soon as i get my computer back from the "doctor's", hoping all my picture data will still be there after it's been treated for virus invation...

I also can send the picture off line so you can figure out where the crosse you fancy comes from.

Have fun with this list.

The next list will include the medians, but i must sort it out first, more than 500 pods to chose from, it's hard to decide!