Re: Need help in identifying this help

  • Subject: Re: Need help in identifying this help
  • From: Betty Ann Gunther <bettyg@cybermesa.com>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 15:36:15 -0600

The odd thing is that it _*is*_ possible to see Extravaganza with the
right Google search. If they were trying to protect it from
non-members they didn't do a very good job of it.
BTW, Laurie I agree with you on the decision to make some of the
pictures available only to members. Dave's Garden doesn't do that, the
Aril Society doesn't do that. I suppose they are hoping that making
the info available only to members will help them sell memberships, but
frankly, I think being an open resource for historic iris research will
get them more members. Just my 2 cents worth.
Betty G.