From: B.J. Vera
Date: 9/7/2009 5:35:47 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Iris beds

I would like to plant irises temporarily in a spot that I would like
to use later to plant vegetables. I know that the rhizomes are
poisonous but wondered if there would be any implications of pulling
out irises next Spring and then a couple of weeks later, plant
vegetables. I have veggies there now, but would like to borrow the
space. Does anyone have any info on this subject? I appreciate any
input.

B.J. in VA