Re: ADMIN: How to search the archives

  • Subject: Re: ADMIN: How to search the archives
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:51:01 -0700

Patti

I think you are trying to search the wrong place. You need to go to the list archives:

and click on "search the iris-photos archives"

or go directly to the search page at:

John

On Sep 15, 2009, at 11:15 AM, patti.ensor@gmail.com wrote:

I am obviously missing something basic on the webpage.

My goal is to search the photo archives for specific iris cultivars or hybridizers. I tried Gallery and Search and no matter what I entered nothing was found. I even tried a search using the word "iris" and found no results.

So obviously I'm doing something wrong or looking in the wrong place for the search engine.

I'd like to look for posted photos of specific irises to either compare to photos I have for ID accuracy or to see what some I've purchased should look like when they bloom. I'm not planning to use any of the found photos for anything other than personal education.

Thank you for your help!

Patti