REB:Report

Just for the records. I've found another stalk on Over & Over. It
has about three blooms open.

The interesting news is that I found two stalks on PLATINUM. Both are
showing color and should be open in 1-2 days. There are more stalks
showing. PLATINUM is one clump over from OVER & OVER. Same bed. Two
clumps of PLATINUM and both have stalks.

This bed was planted in the late summer/early fall of 2005. Probably
contains about 75 clumps. Lots of new California rebloomers (sporadic
here) and a few really strong rebloomers. LUNAR WHITEWASH & LUMINOSITY
fall bloomed well in this bed in 2006. Also, one of my seedlings, the
only one in this bed. I've not cared for the bed well in a couple of
years. No fertilizer this year. The bed was ditched on the uphill
side so it does make the most of any rains. It has very good soil, not
many rocks.

PLATINUM & OVER & OVER has received the same case as the other 73 or
so! PLATINUM seems to have liked this summer's weather, while O & O has
bloomed each summer.

Betty Wilkerson
Bridge In Time Iris