Marg Jenkins gave me some pseudopumilla seedlings which are doing well. I've tried pumilla in the past without much luck.

Francesca Thoolen wrote:

Hi Colleen, Your waking up as we are putting our babies to bed for the season! This is one time I wish I were RICH to be able to fly with the various iris seasons around the world! Do you grow any pumilas in Australia? And where do they do best if the answer is yes. Thank you.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] REB: SDB Prince Lollipop

We've had a lot of late rebloom this season, and as it has been a very mild winter, rebloom has run into very early main season bloom. So Firebeard and Total Recall and a few others are finishing off rebloom while my dwarfs and very early TBs are opening with the PCs.
Mighty Mouse, Storm Song, Furioso, Candy Rock, Concertina and Making Eyes have been flowering for more than a week. Cache Of Gold popped yesterday, love the brightness of that one.Plus a heap more opening. This year the honour for first TB open, goes to old Busy Being Blue. (apart from Olymparico which always opens a month before everything else)
Not sure how many photos I get get taken this am before we get a week of promised wet weather. Has been the best winter rainfall for 4 years. Creeks are running again.

South Australia.

Robin Shadlow wrote:

Well its just more fun to report rebloom with a photo.  Due to our much cooler than normal summer nights, rebloom looks to be promising for the year.
We have had several stalks on Prince Lollipop so far.  Double Shot has enough stalks, you'd think it was spring.
Robin Shadlow
zone 5 NE