HYB seeds to give away

  • Subject: HYB seeds to give away
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:23:07 +0200

Hello everyone,
Here are attached the two lists of seeds i'm giving away.
List A is for the crosses i won't plant.
That was a very difficult list to make!
List B is for the crosses i have enough seeds to share. This one was a pleasure to do!
Code used:
R= rebloomer
N= non carrier, non rebloomer
B= border
i= intermediary
M=mtb (tetra & diplo)
T=tall bearded
S= space age
You can see the sdlgs used in the crosses there:
And if you can't find a picture, tell me, if i have it i will add it.
Don't forget to give me your address so i can send you the seeds.
And don't worry about the postage cost, i will be my contribution to the iris cause...!