Re: CULT: question
  • Subject: Re: CULT: question
  • From: smciris@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 10:02:21 EDT

When something like this appeared in my NM garden it was usually the result of wind erosion so the simple solution was to shovel a little sand over the exposed rhizomes to protest them from sunburn.  In OK, it was most apt to occur in a bed with heavy soil after a prolonged wet spell. In that case, I simply left them alone until it was time to dig and divide that bed again.
Sharon McAllister