Re: CAT Black Spores
  • Subject: Re: CAT Black Spores
  • From: "Jean Sturtevant" <jms1027@insightbb.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:26:42 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I agree with you, Don.  I have experienced much the same especially with rhizomes obtained thru local/regional sales.  In face, this year Keith Keppel apologized for the the size of the rhizomes due to the rains they've had this year.  I expect though that they will do well.  They are already showing good establishment.
Jean in KY

JPEG image