RE: Convention 2011
  • Subject: RE: Convention 2011
  • From: "Char Holte" <cholte@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 07:03:45 -0500

Here some information I just received.

Our garden will be on the Optional Tour to Salt Spring Island on Saturday, June 4th.  The $60.00 fee covers the bus and ferry to and from Salt Spring.  At this time it also covers a light breakfast while waiting for the morning ferry.  On SSI we will see our garden and one other BCIS member garden, spend some time in Ganges, the local town and the Saturday Market.  Then we will go to Thimble Farm, a plant nursery that sells the usual and the unusual.  Look it up on the web .........  in Madison I was asked twice about it so they will have plants inspected so they can be taken out of Canada.

Thanks ...........  Ted