Re: Re: HYB: sdlng from Pink Formal etc
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: sdlng from Pink Formal etc
  • From: Eleanor Hutchison <eleanore@mymts.net>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 11:30:14 -0500

Gosh, call me sentimental if you will, but I still have the few emails Neil sent me.

El, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 9:18 AM
Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: sdlng from Pink Formal etc

So,am I reading this correctly? You're saying that there is a type of anthocyanin that is pinkish rather than the indigo ink ink pot color that comes to my mind. And, you're also saying that brown is by definition when that pink anthocyanin layers with yellow?

I'm only just typing this and I already feel the void where Neil would have answered...

Christian