Re: HYB: pigments
  • Subject: Re: HYB: pigments
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 08:25:29 -0400

I've seen this mentioned several times & have wondered how the pH can
vary from one plant to another.

Does this mean the pH of the soil affects the chemistry of the pigments

Or is pH of cell sap in the vacuole intrinsically different from one
seedling to another?

Or is it some of both? Or not known?

> Also the effects of ph in cell sap in vacuole. This can be of immense importance.

Linda Mann east TN zone 7 USA