New Photo Gallery
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

There is a new photo gallery on the Encyclopedia showing the 100 favorite Irises for 2010. I wish to thank all of you that have submitted your great photos. Without your help this would not be possible. I hope to do the new tall bearded symposium as soon as results are available. It was a fun project and I hope you enjoy seeing it at http://wiki.irises.org/bin/view/Main/InfoPopularityPoll2010Symposium