Re: Re: OT: birdbath
  • Subject: Re: Re: OT: birdbath
  • From: Iris Caroline <iriscaroline@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 18:13:14 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone have a photo of Betty Wilkerson's Softly Renewed, Caroline Gibbs, Ask and Receive, Rime Frost or Returning Peace?   We will be selling rhizomes at the Memphis Botanic Garden Plant Sale and Symposium this weekend and need pictures to put on the baskets.
We find that they don't sell without a photo.
If you find one that you can send me, please email it to carsnave@gmail.com.
Caroline Nave