Hyb: Maiden bloom
  • Subject: Hyb: Maiden bloom
  • From: <MryL1@msn.com>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 21:31:42 -0400

Tail female to Violet Miracle.  Sounds like a rebloomer for sure.
This was planted out this spring?  Better growth than I've had
here, with the drought and heat.  Nice 3-4 month increase.
Such a kick to find them!  My favorite time is when they're showing
color, before they show me how narrow and ordinary they are.
Over And Over blooming now.  A few seedlings coming.
Betty - Star Gate about to open up near Muncie.  Z5 RE now.
Mary Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5