Re: New Benchmark
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Today the Iris Encyclopedia topped 49,000 pages. That is 70% of all names. It seems like we have reached a passing grade. Although, just barely! But perhaps we are coming of age, and you will probably find a page for most irises for which you may be looking. I wish to thank all our wiki workers for the effort so far, and invite everyone to put up more images. I also wish to pass on the fact that many people have found this, an exceptional tool, and have sent thanks. I want all our workers to know that their efforts are widely appreciated. And I hope they see many posts saying that the work they are doing is important. We have a long way to go and I hope many more will join in this effort.