Re: HYB: corkscrew leaves

I have a new transplant that is putting up leaves like that... I think it's a Schreiner intro, 'Astro Blue', possibly?  It's in a pot, soon to be in a garden, and happily adjusting to our climate.  It is only the center leaf that is corkscrewing, and I do not expect it to do it with the new growth next year.