Re: rebloom seedling (was emailing: 005...
  • Subject: Re: rebloom seedling (was emailing: 005...
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 07:13:12 -0400

I wish I could immediately identify it, but there are several erratic
(re) blooming seedlings that are in that color class - it might be
'september margaret', which is
"cloud shadows":(Imm x Csong) X Twilight Fancies, or it might be "cloud
shadows" or another seedling from "cloud shadows".

My best guess is 'september margaret'. If it looked that good here all
the time and would rebloom reliably, I would name it for sure ;-) Tends
to have tall skinny stalks and too narrow falls here.

> Sorry I did not look up the seedling # LInda, if you have decided to name it please let me know.

Linda Mann east TN USA zone 7b