Re: Iris Photo: REbloomEmailing

Hi Rose,

That's a nice rebloom seedling!

I have grown Stardock for several years, and though it does not rebloom for me, it blooms faithfully every spring.

On Sep 23, 2013, at 3:27 PM, rkinnard@clas.net wrote:

My first TB September rebloomer-out of Sutton's Stardock.  Stardock does not rebloom here for me and this is the only seedling from this cross that I kept because I liked the beards.
Was really a suprise to see this stalk-it is an 08 cross.
Rose Kinnard
Fredericktown, MO
Zone 6

<001 (2).jpg>