From: "'Charley Kearns' kcf@verizon.net [iris-photos]"
Sent: Sep 1, 2014 10:57 AM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Iris Cleaning Station

MVIS????

Magic Valley Iris Society- Idaho?

From: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iris-photos@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2014 9:53 AM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Cc: mvis.newsletter@comcast.net
Subject: [iris-photos] Iris Cleaning Station

Hi All:

Our sale is next weekend so the MVIS club spent Labor Day weekend cleaning
the irises. One of our members made a cleaning station out of reclaimed
sinks, lumber and saw horses. Water was hooked up to three cleaning hoses
throu! gh a garden hose. A pipe was hooked up so the three sinks drained away
from people's feet and into some nearby bushes. No more muddy feet or
bending over buckets for hours. I thought you guys might find it
interesting. What do you do to clean 200+ varieties of irises for the
rhizome sales? Any tidbits to save time?

Scarlett