Setting No Mail.

From: "Mark Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

      With that darned hurricane coming close and resulting winds up to 70
MPH expected in this area later tonight into tomorrow, I am setting these
lists to No Mail.  I don't want to be swamped with messages if there is a
power failure or the server here crashes during this thing.  I will return
once this thing goes by.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.

ATTENTION ONElist MEMBERS:  Get your ONElist news!