Re: Seedling 671B

From: Lbaumunk@aol.com

In a message dated 9/15/99 9:09:12 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
erni@midwest.net writes:

<<
 Glad it's NOT in a class with YAQUINA BLUE.....which has died for us three
 times now.  We loved the form and SA features.  Appeared to be an improved
 form of CONJURATION.  Actually it would be nice if it were in the (growing
 and thriving) class of MIDSUMMER NIGHTS DREAM.  Is it as tall as
 CONJURATION? Nice branching and is that 9 or more buds we're seeing?   Ann
 Henson >>

The ONE bloomstalk this iris has produced was not as tall as Conjuration.
About 36 inches.

Lowell

  New!!  Free E-mail @mail.com, @usa.com, @engineer.com and more!
Mail.com makes it easy to set up a free, personalized e-mail address
           that you can access anytime and anywhere.
                http://www.onelist.com/ad/mailcom1