Re: I'm Still Here.

From: "Mark Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

> It's nice to hear the danger have passed for you. We have such a
> superstition: when one wish to prevent somewhat bad for himself or for
> persons he must keep in his pocket three finger combination called fig.
> you informed about danger for you I was keeping it for sometime. Maybe it
> helped??

     It must have helped, because that hurricane turned away from us.  The
weather is a bit milder now.  Temperatures in the 54 F -59 F range [12 C -
15 C] are expected tonight.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.

GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR. Apply online today!