articles | gallery of plants | blog | plant profiles | mailing lists | top stories | links | shorturl service | tom clothier's archive0
16 year-old girls increase crop production 74%

First open-source seeds released!

International Garden Photographer of the Year winners

Many gardeners attribute success to luck, not skill

RSS story archive

Designed, hosted, & managed by

Horticultural Software Solutions™

RE: Coffee Chaff

Thanks to everyone for the great responses about using coffee grounds,
coffee chaff, and burlap sacks.  This will be great information to pass
along.

And Ray - I was curious about using burlap as worm bedding.  This sounds
great.  Do you cut it into strips?  How quickly does it decompose in the
worm bin?  I suppose the chaff would make good worm bedding as well.