TB: "Too Sweet"

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: "Too Sweet"
  • From: "Cordesview" <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 10:15:54 -0400

This beautiful pink is my second pink iris I've ever grown.  (I know, I know. . . where have I been all this time!?!?  I love pinks now. . . never thought I really would! :-)
First year stalk, first year bloom.  This iris actually had TWO stalks this year, something that I rarely see in my zone 4-and-a-half garden.
Too Sweet (R. Ernst '95)  ML. 36"
Pollen and Pod fertile, too! ;-)
Adam Cordes
Hillman, Michigan