  • Subject: Pacific Bulb Society
  • From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 17:24:29 -0400

Hey all, I know it's probably bad manners to advertise other clubs...
but I have to boast about Pacific Bulb Society, again. They specialize
in bulbous plants of all sorts found in Pacific Rim countries (mostly).
And they frequently exchange seeds & bulbs amongst their members (on
average one every week or two).

Today's BX listing included several Iridaceae family members that I had
never heard of before... from Australia... Patersonia occidentalis, and
Patersonia sericea. So of course I had to get some.

http://pacificbulbsociety.org/

Anyway, I just wanted to say if you're interests include bulbous plants,
and/or bizarre things you've never heard of before... Irises, irids, or
otherwise... you ought to join up with the PBS. There's a lot of SIGNA
members in PBS, so you'll see lots of familiar names.

Dennis in Cincinnati where the heat/humidity is murder!