Re: A. titanum ???

Thank you for your help in the matter.  Your message backs up the data I
received from Julius Boos.  I does appear that the plant is A.
paeoniifolius. I am still playing phone tag with my Botanist friend, and the
source of the plant.  I will let you know what I find out, hopefully Sunday
morning.  Thank very much for your interest.