Re: San Diego

Hey! That's funny. I did something similar last year, I moved from
Bellingham to Escondido.
Not a whole lot to worry about with the Amorphs that I have. Admittedly,
they are the most common species, but they have all fluorished in part
shade. Even Arisaemas do well down here. Good luck with your move! San
Diego is nice, in my opinion, but I have a lot to say about any place
north of Camp Pendleton if you care to hear it.

Kev