Re: busted shoot

I just received 5 nice large bulbs of sauromatum venosum.

The problem is that they had developed six inch long shoots and two of
the five bulbs had their vegetative shoot broken off where it emerged
from the bulb.

Should I notify the supplier and ask for a refund or will the bulbs
develop a new vegetative shoot?

I need help as soon as possible so I can communicate with the supplier.

Claude Sweet
San Diego, CA