Things are movin'

Thanks for letting me do my thing in piece......... The distribution of
tubers over the 76 requests has succeeded and all but two of you get
material. Of course, no order could be answered 100% but I guess everyone
can be happy now. The two unlucky ones will get a mail from me privately.

The Leiden staff is now preparing the shipments and then they will be
inspected by phyto-officers. I'll keep you posted about the date of actual
shipping. But that will take at least another week, probably two.

Cheers all,