Re: Pinellia peltatum - help

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Pinellia peltatum - help
  • From: "James W. Waddick" <jim-jim@swbell.net>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:43:16 -0500 (CDT)

Dear All;
	After a three year wait, my Pinellia peltatum has finally
bloomed this spring. I would be glad to send pictures to someone who
might be able to confirm the id. I don't seem to find any good line
drawings or pictures of the flowers. The foliage is distinctive
enough that I don't really doubt the ID, just want another fact here.

	I am still looking for P. integrifolia and would be willing
to trade if anyone has this species, too.

	Thanks all			Jim W.

Dr. James W. Waddick
8871 NW Brostrom Rd.
Kansas City Missouri 64152-2711