Bigger leaves

Hi!
    Along the line of Eric's question of how to grow larger Epipremnum
leaves...
    If one takes a cutting of a mature vine, will the newly emergent
leaves be just as large? Is it a
matter of maturity or a matter of biomass/photosynthetic area? Also, can
anyone list out a few good
shingle plants? I built a GREAT 9-foot totem and am investigating
low-light tenants, but am
particularly interested in drastic dimorphism. I think it would be slick
to have a juvenile/adult gallery
on the IAS website.

Thanks!
Kevin