Tom..... (and Petra, 'cause I think your reading....)
On a very selfish note.....    It would be impossible for anyone to imagine
just how happy I am about Petra coming back.  Over the years, I developed a
very strong feeling for this wonderful young lady.  She is one of the
nicest folk that I know.... or have ever known...  The working relationship
that we developed while she was doing all of the IAS stuff that Tom
mentioned was truly wonderful.  Words sort of fail me right now...  and
everyone knows that does not happen often...  Happy and elated are just a
couple that come to mind but they are inadequate.

So, just to sum it up.....  Welcome back Petra...  We love you and we
missed you...

Dewey E. Fisk, Plant Nut
Your Source for Tropical Araceae
Go to <http://www.macconnect.com/~plantnut>