Re: Anthurium divisions?

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Anthurium divisions?
  • From: Denis <denis@skg.com>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 16:56:22 -0500 (CDT)

Anthurium pedatoradiatum, synonamous with A. clavigerum and also known
under several other names is a vining Anthurium which does not reach its
full potential until it is grown on a large totem pole (6 foot+) or a
tree trunk. Sure you can propagate it by chopping up the stem into short
segments with several nodes per each but you will miss out on all the
glorious beauty of this monster in its mature form.

Denis at Silver Krome Gardens
Homestead, Florida