Re: AMORPHOPHALLUS @ Fairchild Tropical Garden

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: AMORPHOPHALLUS @ Fairchild Tropical Garden
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 17:28:47 -0500 (CDT)

Did I sound serious enough to evoke this reaction??? Sorry folks, not
intended.

Wilbert

p.s. I WILL get back to this list about Bonaventure's suggestion of grexes
(greges), which recently have got a "warning" in the ICNCP (cultivated plant
code) as a system that should not be followed all that easily because it
produces a diarrhoea of names, of which the usefulness is questionable and
the duration limited. Same goes for hybrid genera, which have exploded in
orchid "nomenclature".