amorph hybrids.

To any and all,

I am "personally" not taking a position on the hybridization of
Amorphophallus (although we all know that hybridization, usually increases
the strength and vigor of a plant. **BUT**- I also understand the purist
thinking as well.) I ask the following question strictly out of curiousity,
not attempting to imply any particular direction of thought:

Isn't it possible that some of the existing "known" species, or so-called
"undetermined" species, are possibly natural hybrids??

(Many plants in the wild can, and do hybridize.  Is there some reason
unknown to me, of why this cannot happen naturally?- As an "ex"-Nepenthes
grower (hundreds), many plants I grew were originally thought to be species
and then later were believed to be hybrids.)

Marc Burack