With the introduction of the latest version of OutlookExpress for Windows,
Microsoft in its infinite wisdom, has apparently set the default email text
mode to a "mixed text" mode, meaning that when you send email you send a
mixture of plain text and hypertext (the text used to write web pages). The
resulting messages as read on standard email clients are fairly messy and
difficult in many cases to read. Additionally, our list processor does not
look fondly upon mixed text messages, and sometimes exagerates the mess.

Those of you who have been sending mixed text to Aroid-L have been hearing
about this from me along with my request to resend your messages in "plain
text", and in all cases I can recall you have successfully done so. I thank
you for this.

This then is a simple request from the list processor and those of us who
manage it: *Please send "plain text" only messages to Aroid-L.* The list
processor will thank you for this as will all of us who are reading your
messages. If you have questions about this please email me.

Don Burns
Fort Lauderdale FL    USA
Zone 10b