Re: Aroid Stains

I have found that bananas are the worst for stains, but I have no experience
with aroids in this regard. The fluid that drains out when a leaf or a bunch of
fruit is cut is transparent, and the stain doesn't appear until after the
clothing is washed and dried. I also have a drawer full of stained t-shirts and
I have found nothing that works to get the stains out.

Jody