Re: Aroid Stains

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Aroid Stains
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" <edggon@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 19:27:43 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Dewey,

     Finally, I realized that I am not the one with brown stains in my
clothes! Some days ago, when I stained a brand new T-shirt with a "killer"
Philodendron edmundoi, I was trying to discover what the hell causes those
stains. If you find out something, please share your knowledge with me.
Right now I am wearing a T-shirt with a big brown stain!

                           Best wishes,

                                     Eduardo.