Re: Taxonomy is dead!?!

Howdy Eduardo,

>Have you
>ever seen perfect cubes, pyramids or prisms occurring naturally in our
>world? No? Neither me. We are all pretenders... I think I need another job!

Actually, there are various crystalline structures that go extremely close
to Cubes and Pyramids...... they occur naturally, so I suppose that there
ARE some naturally occuring.  Often things do exist... we just haven't
found them yet.

Paul Tyerman
Canberra, Australia.  USDA equivalent - Zone 8

Growing.... Galanthus, Erythroniums, Fritillarias, Lilium, Aroids, plus
just about anything else that doesn't move!!!!!