RE: Aroids In London

Thanks to everyone for the replies to the message I posted! I've added
several new places
 to my list of places to check out and I'm more excited than ever about my
trip. I appreciate all the little extra ideas of things to check out and look
forward to not only seeing the markets with the big Amorphophallus tubers for
sale but also to getting some good Indian food - YUM!

Thanks again,
Lisa