Re: breaking dormancy in Amorph. seeds

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: breaking dormancy in Amorph. seeds
  • From: magrysbo@shu.edu
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:55:30 -0500 (CDT)

Alan,
Somebody's playing a joke on you. You say you were absent last week, did
you go away on vacation?  Someone may just want to one-up you and show you
its not all the fussing you do over them, and switched them on you. But
then the plant gods are perverse. My orchids thanked me for going on
vacation by doubling in size their next growth while the remaining 50 or 51
weeks fairly struggled. Of course they bloom too after the shows, the buds
not opening till after registration deadline. If its open before the show,
a perfect looking flower will wait till that day and start to fade!
BWM

"Alan Galloway" <alan_galloway@ncsu.edu>@mobot.org on 04/19/2001 11:17:37
PM

Please respond to aroid-l@mobot.org