Re: Amorpho. abyssinicus

  • Subject: Re: Amorpho. abyssinicus
  • From: Bruno Matter <Bruno.Matter@unibas.ch>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:30:14 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Aroiders

many thanks for your response. Unfortunately at the time I'm not able to
provide you with a pic,
means I'm the living proof that life without a dig-cam still exists.

Superficial it looks like Deweys pictures but without any constriction
and a longer appendix.

I hope to be ready when it will flower the next time, for now it's on
the way to fade, leaving only it's particular odour in my office.

Greetings

bruno